Gutload?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why don't they sell pollen pellets to minors? I went to the drug store by circut city today and I saw pollen pellets in a jar. I wanted to stock up on some and be prepared for when i get my mantis.But when I went to the lady over the counter she said "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, but we don't sell these to minors. Again im really sorry" I didn't want to argue because she seemed nice. :wink:

Why not to minors? It's not like we sniff it or anything. :roll:

Or maybe because it was the fact I was all by myself in a drug store?
oviously they didn't want you to snort pollen for some reason

Why don't they sell pollen pellets to minors? I went to the drug store by circut city today and I saw pollen pellets in a jar. I wanted to stock up on some and be prepared for when i get my mantis.But when I went to the lady over the counter she said "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, but we don't sell these to minors. Again im really sorry" I didn't want to argue because she seemed nice. :wink:

Why not to minors? It's not like we sniff it or anything. :roll:

Or maybe because it was the fact I was all by myself in a drug store?
Yeah, they don't want you sniffing it, get an allergic reaction, and die. Just kidding. :)

Okay, so I got this honey powder thing that looks like what Yen has. Before I start feeding it to my mantis, I want to make sure that this is it. What makes me nervous are the ingredients. It's mostly cane syrup.

Yen, what are the ingredients in your honey powder?

IMG_2043.JPG

IMG_2044.JPG

Calvin, i think that will do. I don't remember what is the ingredient of the one i am using but believed they should be similar. I just grind it into powder and mix that with the pollen. I will check my honey powder and come back here if it is of different type.

is that a bible quote? Gettin a bit pushy Christiantiy, arent we? KIDDING!!!!!!! IM SORRY!!!!! :shock: :lol:
Haha, it actually is a quote from the Bible. Even the name of the company, Prince of Peace, has Biblical origins. The back of the container has that quote in Chinese too. The left side of the front label (not photographed) have their websites ( www.popus.com and www.popsfoundation.org ) if you were wondering about their company.

Calvin, i took the pics of my pollen products and honey powder.

honey1.jpg

ah bummer... guess what, i forgot to upload the Nutrition fact pic for the honey promise to post it here next time.....

Here is the pollen

pollen1.jpg

pollen2.jpg

Hmmm.... should i try it too? i don't want to wake up one day and find both my arms turns into two raptorial arm
TFR165.gif
....only kidding!

Thanks Yen. It looks like we have very similar products. I think mine may have more non-honey fillers but at least I know that it's cane syrup. Anyway, I'll go look for bee pollen next. :)

I get it from the healthy food store & it's in the refregerator. Before I owned mantis, I would use it for my geckos & my self. But I just happened to have the stuff when I started this hobby.

edit:

Great for the mind, body & sole!

IMG_8069.jpg

IMG_8068.jpg

IMG_8067.jpg

Latest posts