H.R. 669! U.S. members

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
QUOTE (Omen414 @ May 2 2009, 07:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are goldfish non native to the US? They better not take away my piranahs! :'( their good...well...evil little fish
If the bill passes you won't be able to breed them, ship them or buy more if they die. You'll also need unspecified documentation to prove you bought them prior or face a prison term of up to five years per fish.
In a previous post I simply "intended to" share a link to a website that had information (spin, spun or otherwise) about the "ongoing" nature of a situation that was being announced in terms of a "final victory" on other hobby forums. No more, no less.
QUOTE (Omen414 @ May 2 2009, 08:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Are goldfish non native to the US? They better not take away my piranahs! :'( their good...well...evil little fish
I think both are. They won't take them away they just won't allow anymore to be brought in or bred.
So... Can you give us an update as to how this carried out, way back in '09? :huh:

I find it very funny that USDA claims that you need a permit to keep exotic bugs mantids ect. but the very law that would have made that true never passed! how come USDA can just claim things with no proof. I am going to Email them about this 

Latest posts