Haania sp. (Moss Mantis)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You have just lit a spark of jealosy in me that I didn't know existed. I wish you the very best of luck in breeding this species so you can spread the love to the rest of us.

It would be amazing if we can get them into culture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish you the very best of luck in breeding this species so you can spread the love to the rest of us.
It would be amazing if we can get them into culture.
It would be amazing to see these come into the hobby here in the US
That's the plan!

dibs on the first one you sell!
I already dibs in the first page
NoDibs.jpg

Congrats I wish you the best with moss mantis, would be interesting to see what the ooths look like, where they lay and what the l1 look like/hatch rates.

Were do u find everything
Sometimes I just stumble onto things. Other times people find me through my videos and photography and offer me things. That's the case here. There's a big advantage to producing content others around the world can enjoy. My YouTube channel got over 200,000 views from Taiwan alone last month. It feels good to catch the eye of that many people and opens the door to potential opportunities. If I had an insect species I really liked I wouldn't think twice about sending some to a guy that will take detailed photos and video of them to share with the world. It's a no-brainer.

So it's good to keep that in mind. When you give back to the world people are more likely to give to you. ;)

wow!! Brilliant photos, this species is especially beautiful!! Thank you for sharing these with us! I really look forward to seeing how the breeding and hatching goes!!

I was just wondering how much ppl are gonna pay for such a specimen lol ;)

guys, dont be so shy and put some offers for , let say sub adult couple sexed of course ;)

All is well so far. Female molted a few days ago.

Video update...

Incredible! I love the habitat you set up, what I could see of it. Good luck with these :)

Can you post pics of the vivarium you have set up for them? I would love to know how you grow such nice moss...

Latest posts