Hacked!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PhilinYuma

Reaction score
As a number of you know, and have written to tell me (!) my account was hacked, initially from facebook and then from my client, . I have changed my password and you should not have any more trouble. My thanks to you for not putting me on your spam file!

Nothing is without a little fun. The spammer failed to get a post to Chuck at SpiderPharm but tried, starting his post with Hey, Spider! :D

happens to all of of at one time or another.

if you remember, my yahoo account got hacked about 6 months ago or so.

don't sweat it my friend.

Mine also was hacked sometime on Wednesday afternoon and some of you, i.e., Yen, received a bogus email from my account. I also have changed the password and all seems well enough now. I did loose DSL service for one-half day, till I figured out what happened. Please restore me to your regular mailing list.

Happens alot. My parents have had their bank/credit card accounts hacked maybe three times in the last year. Luckily my dad is CISSP certified and a security programmer for ACI Worldwide, so he usually knows what to do for stuff like that.

My website was attacked by virus so I have been paranoid whenever receiving SPAM mail. Forgive me if I have been informing any of you in demanding way.

if you can find the hacked isp usually something could be done but I only report a hacked email on rare occasions and get plenty of phishing emails from scammers claiming to be from places like world of warcraft or stuff like that!

Latest posts