Happy Birthday Rebecca!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy birthday. This is truly heartfelt and not just said on a dare. :flowers: :happybday:
Well I can see u all interpreted my dare perfectly :p

I really meant everyone themselves start a new topic, not someone start 1 topic and everyone reply

But anyways

Happy happy birthday!!!! :) :happybday: :lol:

Have a great day!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Happy Birthday Rebecca! Thanks for all the great things you have done for the community!

Happy birthday!

I know I wouldn't be here now without you introducing me to this amazing hobby.

Thanks, and I hope you have an wonderful day

-Brian

Happy Birthday Rebecca. Even those of us on the West coast are getting with the greetings this morning. I hope you have a meaningful and precious day and put business second for a change. We all love you!

aw! thanks so much guys, I love u all to, my second family! What did u's get me? :clown:

Still gotta work, but traded Fuzzy days cause I have him on tuesdays and with shipping going tomorrow, I could not keep him and do that too, he is nappin right now, and granny is catching up on her work, got my fruit fly mix going, watered the plants, fed the mantis, took out the garbage, put lids back on garbage cans as we are having a very stormy beautiful windy day! Made lunch for Fuzzy, a little pork stew and made him his waffles to take home for the week, me thinks his parents are eating them, they have in them stuff to make him poop easier! He has a hard time. They have raisins, oat flour, wheat flour, ground walnuts, ground cracklin oat bran, brown sugar, olive oil, eggs, milk, unbleached flour, flax seed and some vanilla for taste, a pinch of salt, and some baking powder. I got tired just from typing that. The pork stew is made with 2 pieces of western ribs, boiled and then some veggie noodles, peas, and his favorite mushrooms, a pinch of salt and pepper. Yum! now I am tired. wanna know what I did this weekend?

Happy Birthday Rebecca! It was you many moons ago who got me involved in all of this mantis stuff, remember? The paykulli ooth u sent me and the questions and excitement I had; those days are long passed now and hope you have an awesome day today and you should relax and enjoy your day! :D :D :clap: :D :D

All the best,

Andrew

I'll bite, waddya do this weekend? Wait I know...ship free mantis to every member here! Your so Awesome!!! did I guess it right girlfriend? :tt1:

Latest posts