Happy Birthday Yen!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yen, love the bendy mantis. Sorry you had to work, but it looks like you had some b-day fun when you got home. :lol:

Glad that this thread's still open so that I can send you a belated Happy B'Day, Yen! I'm onv acation on not living as close to the computer(s) as usual!

Good news on the orchids. I am envious. Been nothing but bad luck with them for me lately.
bummer on the bad luck. Hopefully my batch could eventually breed. Would be great if it turn out to be equally successful as my previous breeding experience with this species.
Your not the only one. I have 5 gravid females that are all eggbound. :( :angry:
I had one female having the same problem and i thought that was bad enough... but 5! bummer...sorry man.

Yen, love the bendy mantis. Sorry you had to work, but it looks like you had some b-day fun when you got home. :lol:
Fall in love with the bendy mantis haha!
Yeah, jealous of the bendy mantis...and all those orchids!
thanks Grabt...wish me luck! :)
Glad that this thread's still open so that I can send you a belated Happy B'Day, Yen! I'm onv acation on not living as close to the computer(s) as usual!
Don't let computer ruin your vacation Phil :p

zhu ni sheng ri kuai le! (wishing you happy B'day)
Xie Xie Ni (thank you!)
I hope your birthday was great! I love the bendy mantis and all the little hatchlings.Rebecca
i'm a kid in a 22 year old body... ok it is more than that :D i like the bendy mantis too
Happy late B-day Yen. Lovely tiramisu, was it heavenly?
Tiramisu = heaven in the mouth :lol:
Happy Birthday again Yen, send me the leftovers!
Express mail Rebecca?
I missed it! Happy birthday!!!
Thank you!

Latest posts