Happy Birthday Yen!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha Albert, that probably explain the '伟大'的日子 --> Great day? But is the thought that count :) Thanks again Albert :)
I think Andrew mentioned once that he was taking Chinese. If he's even close to being accurate, then I'm impressed.

Yen, I hope you still aren't at work now!

agent A- I'm sorry that you weren't able to deliver the goods. :p He probably really liked his gift card though. :lol: Anybody could find something to buy from Rebecca. Sometimes people want what they want when they want it. It was part of a trade, anyways (waiting on my double shield ooth to hatch). How long should it take if laid 11-11? I'm starting to worry, but usually larger species will have a longer incubabtion time, so I'm not sure

Yen- I am glad the ghost ooth hatched for you. Good luck with the other one. It is from a positively fertile female, so you should have no problems. I don't plan on making any trips to Houston in the near future, but if I do I will come a knockin'. I know where you live. :ninja:

agent A- I'm sorry that you weren't able to deliver the goods. :p He probably really liked his gift card though. :lol: Anybody could find something to buy from Rebecca. Sometimes people want what they want when they want it. It was part of a trade, anyways (waiting on my double shield ooth to hatch). How long should it take if laid 11-11? I'm starting to worry, but usually larger species will have a longer incubabtion time, so I'm not sure

Yen- I am glad the ghost ooth hatched for you. Good luck with the other one. It is from a positively fertile female, so you should have no problems. I don't plan on making any trips to Houston in the near future, but if I do I will come a knockin'. I know where you live. :ninja:
it's cause u feed your male ghosts steriods

my problem is all my ghost females r adults but my males r only subadult

idk who said the females have an xtra molt but whoever did was WRONG :rolleyes:

Happy B-Day one more time from me Yen haha lol ....

W.T.F Andrew knows Chinese lol .. Oh Oh oh is Google translator haha
I think Andrew mentioned once that he was taking Chinese. If he's even close to being accurate, then I'm impressed.

Yen, I hope you still aren't at work now!
haha Albert, that probably explain the '伟大'的日子 --> Great day? But is the thought that counts!
I do know some Chinese! :) I just have no way of writing in the characters from my phone, I can type the pinyin if that will help :) google translator is terrible, sorry ;) .....albert do you kno it?

Thanks Tammy! :) I really want to become fluent, it'll take many years! ;)

Despite it being wrongly worded, I mean it Yen! :D

Latest posts