Harvesting roaches.

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What if I just put it on myspace and give you the link, or photobucket, will you guys be able to like look at it?? I am so new to all this stuff!! I am 21 and my lil sis (17)made me get the myspace, lol, so I am not really sure how all this stuff works :rolleyes:
Help is here Tiara! :) I made up and posted a little tutorial thingy that hopefully will help you. Please see:

How to Add Pictures to Posts, (2 Different Methods)

I hope this helps! ;)

Hmmm... another good tactic, Zephyr! Thank you. :) Rebecca, I've been working and conditioning him to the idea for a couple of months now, lol. At first he screamed... I mean said, "Roaches!!!! :eek: You're not seriously considering bringing cockroaches into this house, are you?!! But I've convinced him they are "tropical" species and would not infest the house even if some escape. He said, "OK... but you'd better have them caged like Fort Knox. If I see one roach in the house...." I have to give him credit. Not every spouse would be even this tolerant with the idea. :lol:
:lol:

Latest posts