He Did the DO

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bryce08

Reaction score
From Sunday night....Had to work with him a bit, but he wasnt too difficult. He did gain a couple battle scars but made it through...

DSC_0365.jpg

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0402.jpg

mine did that but the female later took his head then later took the rest of one males body but his arms this was a while ago and the male was ontop of her without his head and still was mating which was fascinating!

he didn't ! did he!??? haha
haha...OH yes he did

mine did that but the female later took his head then later took the rest of one males body but his arms this was a while ago and the male was ontop of her without his head and still was mating which was fascinating!
yeah well she had already tried to snatch him once, so i moved them into my huge net cage which is 27x27x48...so that way he would actualy have a chance at getting away and living...plus someone else needed him to mate thier female...So I wanted to make sure he did make it through :p

Last edited by a moderator:
The male you sent me is too young to mate. He is doing threat displays towards her and trying to fly away when she is near him. Which is a sign of the male not being mature enough to mate. I am concerned if he actually connected with yours or if it he remained mounted with no "real" action taking place. Its been about 2 weeks from when I received him. I will try again to mate them when I get back from New York

Can you give me an estimate for how long he has been adult before I received him? I hope this didn't offend you :)

If I am successful with mating I could send him back to you if you are also having doubts that they connected

Alex

Latest posts