He or She?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the humidity is about 51% most of the time. hey, do you happen to have any extra female wahlbergiis? also, is 30-40% humidity okay for ghosts?
Sorry no extra female all I have are the breeding stock and all been mated. Ghost mantis can handle wide range of humidity. I mist them once every evening, they do well in higher temperature.

Sorry no extra female all I have are the breeding stock and all been mated. Ghost mantis can handle wide range of humidity. I mist them once every evening, they do well in higher temperature.
I have an infared light so maybe that is why it's so dry there. I will use a bit of plexiglass to keep in a little humidity. I mist them every now and then, also, why don't they ever finish fruitflies? They grab one to eat but only eat half and then throw it away? WHY? <_<

......I mist them every now and then, also, why don't they ever finish fruitflies? They grab one to eat but only eat half and then throw it away? WHY? <_<
Don't mist them too often, once every evening is fine if ventilation is good. Mantis will stop eating when they are full.

I see. Well the mantis shown in this topic is very aggressive. He eats huge crickets too big for the subadult of the gang. Did I mention one became subadult? I'll make sure I put it in my blog.

I love the pics of the all out threat pose of the little guy! Wonder what he thinks he can actually do?
laugh.gif

Latest posts