Hello again!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mantidsaresweet

Reaction score
Hey everyone!!

I'm not really a "new" member as I've been on this site for a few years now. However I have not been active or keeping mantids for a while now. So I thought this would be the appropriate place to say I'm back!! The last 3 years I was off at college with no real time for the mantis hobby. I recently graduated from Kent State with a degree in Zoology and have a bit more free time on my hands now to start getting back into the hobby. My main area of focus currently is on Ornithology and I'm still living in Ohio. Currently I do not have any species but am looking to change that soon I hope. Anyways I'm glad to be back and look forward to starting over!!

Thanks,

Jacob

Hello and welcome back.. sound like you got all that real life stuff out of the way... and now you are ready to play.. Hope to hear form you often..LOL

Hello Jacob and welcome back
wave1.gif

Congratulations on the hard work and getting your degree. I'm curious, are there any particular species of birds you are specializing/concentrating on?

Latest posts