Hello Again!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Precious

Reaction score
I was a member for a time years ago and have been bitten by the bug again.   Just getting started with some giant asians and a few Chinese ooth to get back into the swing.  So excited!  Starting new fly cultures, creating new enclosures and looking forward to trading tips, pics and mantids!  Thanks for having me back!

Hello and welcome back
wave1.gif
Glad to see you got the bug again. ;)

I was a member for a time years ago and have been bitten by the bug again.   Just getting started with some giant asians and a few Chinese ooth to get back into the swing.  So excited!  Starting new fly cultures, creating new enclosures and looking forward to trading tips, pics and mantids!  Thanks for having me back!
Even though I am new a read your post about leaving I really do get sad when I read old story's about people who leave and never come back to the hobby. Welcome back 

That's so nice!  Truly, I've missed it everyday!  Going out today for supplies and couldn't be happier.  I got into the hobby while homeschooling the kiddies.  Funny, my son still misses it too!  I'm going to buy butterfly bushes today too for harvesting big bumbles!  Looking forward to sharing with you!  You keep arachnids too?

Even though I am new a read your post about leaving I really do get sad when I read old story's about people who leave and never come back to the hobby. Welcome back 

That's so nice!  Truly, I've missed it everyday!  Going out today for supplies and couldn't be happier.  I got into the hobby while homeschooling the kiddies.  Funny, my son still misses it too!  I'm going to buy butterfly bushes today too for harvesting big bumbles!  Looking forward to sharing with you!  You keep arachnids too?
yep i keep arachnids.....i keep a lot of jumping spiders in the genus of phidippus  

I'm a newbie too, but while getting into this hobby, I stumbled across many of your videos....they truly are awesome!

Latest posts