hello all :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

britchris

Reaction score
hi all my names chris and im a brit living in athens ga,its been 15 years since i had any mantids but back then i was having some luck breeding them,mostly chinese and indians,im amazed at how many more species are being kept / bred now! im looking to get started again and am glad i found this forum,hopefully i can find somone selling some ooths cheap so the wife doesnt flip lol

look forward to chatting with ya'll(said with an english accent lol)

chris

hi all my names chris and im a brit living in athens ga,its been 15 years since i had any mantids but back then i was having some luck breeding them,mostly chinese and indians,im amazed at how many more species are being kept / bred now! im looking to get started again and am glad i found this forum,hopefully i can find somone selling some ooths cheap so the wife doesnt flip lollook forward to chatting with ya'll(said with an english accent lol)

chris
mJ says "welcome" in somerset farmer accent. ooohhh aarrrrrr wheres my combine :lol:

Latest posts