Hello All!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

baronvonbadguy3

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

My name is Dave, I am a software engineer from Massachusetts. I am an avid musician, BMW enthusiast, and mantid enthusiast. I first got into caring for mantids by seeing a post from r/mantids on reddit. After exploring the subreddit I bought a kit type thing from some random commericial website, it also came with a Indian Flower Mantis. That first mantis I named Jaeger, it was a male. After that several of my friends got into it and between all of us we have around 15 mantids. We both use this site to buy insects, but now we want to get more into the community on here and buy/sell/trade with people. Here are some pictures of the Orchid Mantis I own now Harambe Jr.

L1

-VnXzupnobVpyu6SDS_QxAPXA7sYHmEfSF26hW-XNqQ.jpg

L2

ORq18OevJDqhNG-jUBNdIT2hjxamaG3PLXkcr9RMo6s.jpg

L3

5r2GMoWwURuykpp1y8ioDAmZvpSSbLq2sB85aBC-URw.jpg

L4

xQacJda.jpg

L5

mKUj3bG.jpg

L6

AxpjGfs2CU0OeUCPL6VjPvcxSiNVRte0T1qGb1UR4HY.jpg

vR9fjOx.jpg

L7 (This pic is one day old.)

9He3cRj.jpg

I am going to try and find someone with a male on here to breed soon! If you have any questions shoot!

Great community here and have had a lot of good experiences with buying/sellling on here.

Thanks!

Hello Dave and welcome to the forum
welcome6.gif

That's nice to hear you have local keepers too, nothing like have someone nearby that appreciates the hobby too. It's great that you have a photograph log of your pet girl growing-up, thanks for sharing. Best of luck breeding your female. :)

Latest posts