Hello All

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigblade

Reaction score
Hi everyone my name is Leslie I'm an introvert. I have an obsession with the TV-show Supernatural, chameleons, hermit crabs, and most recently mantis. I've personal kept 4 different species I have a list of those I still wish to keep. My supplier of everything mantis recently closed shop because of health reasons, she recommended I come here for all my mantis related questions and needs. I look forward to talking with some of you about mantis care.

Welcome! I never finished Supernatural, but what I watched was pretty awesome. I saw them at Comic Con one year, they're hilarious. You'll like the forum, lots of great info here. 

Hello Leslie and welcome to the forum
welcome5.gif

Sounds like you are referring to Carey at MantisPets.com, which is a sad reason/loss, that was mentioned here. Besides the classified ads on the forum for goods/pets, some of the most recommended sites are BugsInCyberspace, MantisPlace, and PanTerra Pets.

Heyas and welcome. I tend to think a lot of mantis keepers may be introverts. No survey or facts to back that statement up, just a feeling.  I for sure was most of my life.

... I tend to think a lot of mantis keepers may be introverts. No survey or facts to back that statement up, just a feeling.  I for sure was most of my life.
Funny enough it does seem to be that statement is broadly true based from my interaction here at this forum and even other such interaction.

I for one tend to spend nearly all my time working on my projects (rather it is insect related, retro gaming, or one of my countless hobbies) - I'd rather be alone doing projects than anything else. I tell my wife even if I was able to spend all my waking time working my projects (versus socializing, working, etc) I would still die an old man with countless projects unfinished (I still work on them as much as possible ;) , adding new ones as I finish them). Seems like a introvert statement to me.

Bigblade, there is a vast wealth of information available using the search function. And a bunch of ppl to help if needed.  :clap:

Latest posts