Hello all

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MasterShaken

Reaction score
Hello all. I'm a noob mantis parent, keeping them as exterminators but always thought they were great as the pioneer for Kung Fu and martial arts, mantids kick ass! Anyway, I'm here for tips and any advice you all have for a newb mantis parent.

welcome
"keeping them as exterminators" you mean pest control agents in your yard? Sigh generalists SUCK as an efficient control tactic for anything. Look at humans, we're generalists and can't control ourselves in more ways than one! :p

Not really in my yard. On my personal plants, I got some sunflowers, pot, and a few others on the balcony I keep closer care for. I read that you can kind of make them a home base on a plant or something? So I wanted to basically guard the plants from aphids and stuff. I didn't think you could have an army of mantis guarding a yard lol. That sounds terrible. 😱😭😭😭

Not really in my yard. On my personal plants, I got some sunflowers, pot, and a few others on the balcony I keep closer care for. I read that you can kind of make them a home base on a plant or something? So I wanted to basically guard the plants from aphids and stuff. I didn't think you could have an army of mantis guarding a yard lol. That sounds terrible. 😱😭😭😭
oh if your pot make seeds I'd love to buy some