Hello everyone

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spidermonkey79

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I have always liked mantids and remember collecting and keeping them as a kid. I also remember once walken beneath an apple tree and having a mantid fall on my neck and hit me with his daggers of death. Needless to say that caused a bit of a fear streak in a little kid. Luckily I only wake up with mantid nightmares 2 or 3 times a night, (kidding). I still keep them every now and then. I have an ooth that was laid on my garden trellis last year that I am looking foreward to watch hatch when the weather warms up. I have a large tarantulas and roach collection. roughly 60 tarantulas and 8 species of roach. I am interested in getting into mantids as well and would love to hear any advice you can give.

Hello and welcome to the forum
welcome.gif

Sounds like you have more than enough T's and roaches to keep you busy - there are other keepers here too.

There is tons of basic care information here on the forum for mantids, look at some recent topics, or do a forum search. If you know what specie(s) of mantid you would like to have you can review details in the dedicated caresheets area. Or if you have specific questions ask, there are many people here more than willing to help. ;)

Latest posts