Hello Everyone! :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gsurbaki310

Reaction score
Hi Everyone!  My name is Gladys.  I'm very excited to be apart of this community.  I've always loved insects, ever since I was young.  Most people think I was very strange for this, but they've always been very intriguing to me...Particularly the praying mantid and lady bugs.  I've raised a few Chinese mantids throughout the years.  I recently acquired a Ghost and Malaysian dead leaf mantid, which i'm very excited about!  Looking forward to learning a lot more about raising different kinds of mantids and networking with you all. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Gladys and welcome to the forum
welcome.gif

Sounds like you have some experience under your belt and trying new species too, so your moving right along. Just be careful trying new species as it can be a real habitat. ;) I've kept both Deroplatys lobata and several Ghosts (Phyllocrania paradoxa), and both are great. Any photos you want to share?

Very nice, and a great job on fixing the kritter keeper lid up for a mantis (looks like your a fan of organza fabric too, and I thought I was the only one). :D

Lol! Yeah, I wanna make sure my mantids have really good grip, especially to ensure a proper molt. 

Latest posts