Hello everyone!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

5Via

Reaction score
I already posted in the general discussions forum about a (somewhat) urgent situation, but I still wanted to officially introduce myself.

I'm 27 and from Germany, so my english might not be the best, I apologize.

I've kept mantids for the past 1/2 years, although I've had a few months of a break since my last adult mantid's passing last winter. (availability from breeders is a bit seasonal here, it seems, and it took a while for them to have the species I wanted to try next)

Currently I have

4x Hymenopus coronatus 

2x Tarachodula pantherina 

2x Chloroharpax modesta 

My husband owns 2x Popa Spurca.

I've mostly used this forum to do research and read caresheets in the past, but I'll do my best to be an active member and contribute more from now on!

So far everyone on this forum has been super nice and helpful, I'm happy to meet you all!

Welcome to the forum!! I’m a little late, but that’s better than never, right 😉. Sounds like an amazing collection you’ve got! There are always people online to help, so don’t ever hesitate to ask a question or just start a chat!

Welcome to the forum!! I’m a little late, but that’s better than never, right 😉. Sounds like an amazing collection you’ve got! There are always people online to help, so don’t ever hesitate to ask a question or just start a chat!
Thank you so much, you're very kind!😊

Latest posts