Hello from Arachnoboards!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoCFroggy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Paco, I'm 24 years old and I live in Dallas, Texas. I currently have one mantis (Hierodula sp. 'Golden') and I also have a Brachypelma emilia, a Phidippus audax and regius  and an Anedenobolus monilicornis. I think I've always loved inverts but my passion wasn't realized until I began watching spider and tarantula unboxing videos on youtube. You can guess where it all went from there. I look forward to learning more about my beloved mantid!

Hello Paco and welcome to the forum
wave2.gif

I'm on the Arachnoboards too with the same username, although I tend to hide out here. ;) Arachnid wise I currently have Phidippus audax, Mastigoproctus giganteus, 4" DLS Gramastola rosea, and a 1.5" DLS unknown species that was labelled Brachypelma albopilosum at Petco.

For mantids I have a L5 Chinese mantis (Tenodera sinensis) that I caught Wednesday as a L4. It has a bad raptor forearm so I am caring for it, and left the dozens of others where they were for now. :)

Yeah I believe I've seen you around. Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope your mantis pulls through!

Yeah I believe I've seen you around. Thanks for the warm welcome, I hope your mantis pulls through!
Possible, and thanks. :D

My mantid is doing great and with the new molt has improved her raptor arm too (although still not quite usable, but hopefully will be normal in the next molt). She has been having issues catching various feeders, being limited with one arm, but is doing great on bottle flies now. :)

Latest posts