Hello From Canada

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum! Im in the finger lakes region of NY. Hit me up if you are in the area, as i sometimes have various mantises and could help you out. 

They are MEAN going into Canada, for sure. I went on vacation and they seemed so suspiscious, I thought they were going to turn me away for no reason, lol. Coming back into the States was a breeze! 

You can always come visit in person and mail your friend back to yourself ?? 
This was the exact opposite of my experience entering Canada with my band. Guy at the border was super pleasant and cheerful. The way back into the US, on the other hand... dude was super shifty, made us pull all of our instruments and equipment out of the van, and then held us for two hours because he "didn't see any record of two of us ever entering Canada" 🙄

Welcome to the forum! 😂 Sounds like you guys have some frustrating restrictions that remind me about our restrictions on scarabs (my other big invert love). I sympathize!

Hey I’m near Vancouver and I have 3 ooths that I’m trying to find home for! She was a lovely European Mantis that we caught outside. Are you close by??