Hello from Chicago

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherlockOhms

Reaction score
Greetings!

People call me Theodore. I am a Physics and Engineering student at a Chicago university, and I've always been a little too fascinated with tropical plants and animals. In the past I've kept a few reptiles and amphibians, but never a mantis (I've had a Peacock Mantis Shrimp, though)! My project this year was actually a 100 gallon Red Eyed Tree Frog enclosure. I bought all the equipment EXCEPT the frogs, and then I remembered that I am a Physics student. I can't afford the time to give them the care they deserve! So I'm taking on insects because they're a little bit more maitenence free. I'm hoping to make some friends here who are willing to share their expertise with me! In return, I'll do your math homework!

Thank you for reading.

P.S.

I actually made this account last year since the mantis was my initial interest, but I got caught up in moving. After rediscovering these forums, I made a new account under the name SherlockOhms before realizing my mistake. I rather like the name but now it's just an account floating around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts