hello from Delaware

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moghue

Reaction score
Just thought i would say hey. My name is Matt and im just starting to get into mantids. I am branching out on what insects i keep. Right now i have 4 western hercules beetle larvae that are still about a year from changing, I do have around 30 tarantulas( down from over 100). I do have a few species of roaches (domino, kenyans, and a few others. I have really cut down on a lot of pets that i keep as it really got overwhelming. Right now i have a couple of mantids i am waiting on from Peter at bugsin cyberspace.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Matt. Welcome aboard. I'm in Southeast PA, not far from the DE border. 100 Ts, eh? Great place for a severe arachnophobic like me.

Hey Matt. Welcome aboard. I'm in Southeast PA, not far from the DE border. 100 Ts, eh? Great place for a severe arachnophobic like me.
LOL. i used to be that way also and to be honest i still am a little bit. I finaly decided that as much as i liked keeping all those taranutlas along with everything else that it was getting to be to much and not fun anymore. si i have really cut back on my little zoo

Latest posts