Hello from Germany ;)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insecthaus

Reaction score
Hello Everyone, My name is Adrian Kozakiewicz, I am 17 years old currently live in Germany and I’ve been keeping insects for over 6 years. I'm one of the largest breeders in Europe, now I have about 130 species of invertebrate in my collection including 40 species of mantids. I work with many breeders and regularly sale/trade any of my extra stock animals during the reptile shows but I also sale insects online. You can check what currently I’m keeping/breeding on my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Insecthaus
There you will find breeding logs and pictures of all my six legged friends. I look forward to meeting new mantid enthusiasts on this forum and sharing knowledge about those wonderful creatures :)
insect.jpg

To the group... sounds like you have your hands full... Can't wait to hear more from you... and pictures... we love pictures!

Amazing! If you ever have any Choeradodis rhombicollis or Deroplatys truncata I will be very interested!!!!!!!!! Keep up the great work!

Latest posts