Hello from New England!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

devetaki9

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Heather and I have loved mantids from the time I was a little girl. I love all animals ;) got bit by the bug again(pardon the pun) when my husband and I found a wild Chinese and he absolutely fell in love, he never realized their potential. I lost my Lola and a week later lost my husband and they were cremated together. Now I wait every day hoping Lola's egg cases hatch, he and I were very excited to have Lola babies :) I currently have a ghost, budwing, flower and oxyopsis that I got from Rebecca at the mantis place and I adore them! They go to work with me and are spoiled rotten all around :)

Welcome! I'm new myself, I also have a flower mantis and two ghosts from Rebecca. They're such incredible little characters.

If you are a fan of the Patriots then hear this message. Ravens all the way!!!!!! :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: :devil: I am very competitive in NFL teams, as you can see.

Thank you all for the well wishes and welcomes ;) sorry I have not been on, very busy with probate and charity work and work ;)