HELLO FROM NOR*CAL

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frazier

Reaction score
hello everyone hows life i live in northern california has anyone shipped here before or know of breeders who have,and if they have and nymphs on hand and for sale, thanks peace

hello and thanks, were do u guys get your mantids or if you guys have any L2-L4 or kno anyone that does that i can take off there hands to get me started lol and ya your in nor cal anything above fresno any special kinds of mantids work better than others in cali?

sorry for not saying hello, anyone kno the native species in nothern california i thought i was californica but i read some were that they are only fornd in southern california? i useally dont take the wild ones in but it was in my window in my garage stealing flys away from daddy longlegs webbs lol so i was just gonna let it be but one day i noticed that it had molted and was

really pale so i made it a little place in a old fish aquarium and bought it some little crickets and it seems fine getting greener about a inch in a half ill try to get a pic its i think its a female she has a little fat stubby abdomen i havent seen one this tame she eats crickets off of a needle lol