Hello from North Carolina!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

donnelly3434

Reaction score
Hi all! Im a student at North Carolina State University, Poly Sci and Social Work, pre-law, but I originally enrolled for the zoology program. Decided to keep my hobby a hobby rather than a profession. Currently, I have 1 frilled lizard, 1 Williams blue gecko, 1 crocodile skink, 2 red eyed tree frogs, 4 cinnamon frogs, 1 Iranian kaiser newt, 1 very angry crested gecko, 1 cobalt tinctorius dart frog, 2 black skirt tetras, and 1 ghost mantis. Other non-mantids: blue death feigning beetles, sicarius spider, deathstalker scorpion, bearded dragon, steppe runner lizards, purple atelopus toads, pena blanca auratus dart frogs, yellow headed geckos, Cali blue red-sided garters, regius jumping spiders, dwarf Indian puffers, figure 8 puffers, and reed frogs. For mantids, Ive kept 2 orchids, 1 jeweled, 1 spiny, 1 ghost, and 1 devils flower. The first time I saw hymenopus coronatus, I was hooked. I’m still a novice mantid keeper, and just got my first mantids from nymph to final molt: an orchid, a spiny, and a ghost! Side ventilation was a game changer. Just lost the spiny and orchid, but I’m happy to say it was of old age. Looking forward to taking part in and learning so much from the community.

Latest posts