Hello from Ohio

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoj13

Reaction score
Hey all. Greetings from Cincinnati. Really just stopped by to get some info and possibly revitalize my mantid collection but this seems like a nice forum with nice people so now your stuck with me. Been keeping inverts for as long as I can remember and mantids have always had one of those special places and just never cease to intrigue me. If it has fur, scales, feathers, skin or chitin I'm into it (people are my least favorite animal). I'm sure you'll see me around! have a good one.

Brian

Welcome to the forum. I can relate to the love of ALL animals. But these HUMANS are really starting to get on my nerves.
laugh.gif

What other invert groups have you been especially fond of, or most experienced with?
Most fond is a tough one but the longest term is probably tarantula's, about 25 years there, arachnids in general I guess. I also enjoy freshwater crayfish and shrimp, marine inverts such as coral, stomatapods and pistol shrimp, phasmids, myriopods and true bugs. I've dabbled in butterflies/moths, mostly local species and a wide range of aquatic insects. There really isn't much I don't like. ;) I can always find something about critters that fascinates me.

Thanks for the warm welcome all. Good to be here.

Brian