Hello from Ottawa!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Martin

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new here from Ottawa, I'm just entering the praying mantis hobby now. I've only actually seen one live mantis in person. When I was a kid I found one hanging out on the wall of my parents' kitchen. I kept it as a pet but unfortunately it didn't last long, and the internet wasn't around (or at least not readily accessible) so I had no idea how to take care of it. I'm currently hatching some Chinese mantises for a greenhouse on a small farm, but am hoping to keep some as pets and eventually try breeding them. I'm a big animal lover.

Hello, I'm new here from Ottawa, I'm just entering the praying mantis hobby now. I've only actually seen one live mantis in person. When I was a kid I found one hanging out on the wall of my parents' kitchen. I kept it as a pet but unfortunately it didn't last long, and the internet wasn't around (or at least not readily accessible) so I had no idea how to take care of it. I'm currently hatching some Chinese mantises for a greenhouse on a small farm, but am hoping to keep some as pets and eventually try breeding them. I'm a big animal lover.
Welcome @Martin!   GTA here.

Last edited by a moderator: