Hello from Quebec, Canada!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

frederick88

Reaction score
Hi all!

I've been in and out of this hobby for some time. Actually kept Sphodromantis lineola and bred them, and kept Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii. Didn't have much chance with Acanthops falcata one time, the ooth hatched in the post and the few that survived died quickly :(

Anyhow, I hope to get into this hobby a bit more in the near future, and look forward to read posts here and contribute to discussions (as far as my modest experience with mantids can offer!)

cheers!

Fred

Welcome!

Congrats on breeding the S. lineola. I have raised and bred Mantis religiosa, the species you can find in the wild here. I also have a Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii right now too. Feel free to add/message me if you would like to chat. I am from southern Ontario, by the way.

Hi all!

I've been in and out of this hobby for some time. Actually kept Sphodromantis lineola and bred them, and kept Pseudocreobotra wahlbergii. Didn't have much chance with Acanthops falcata one time, the ooth hatched in the post and the few that survived died quickly

Anyhow, I hope to get into this hobby a bit more in the near future, and look forward to read posts here and contribute to discussions (as far as my modest experience with mantids can offer!)

cheers!

Fred
Hello from quebec too! I currently have a theopropus elegans pair and a brunneria Borealis, what's mantids do you have rn? Located in South Shore

Hello from quebec too! I currently have a theopropus elegans pair and a brunneria Borealis, what's mantids do you have rn? Located in South Shore
This post is 7 years old and this member hasn't been on the forum for years. Sorry! 

- MantisGirl13

Latest posts