Hello from S. Florida

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lancaster1313

Likebugs (site changed my name😐)
Reaction score
Hello, I found a Stagmomantis Carolina nymph at the park, had 1 successful molt on May 15 and still have much to learn. I have never posted any thing on a forum before, so I am still learning how to use this site.

Hello, I found a Stagmomantis Carolina nymph at the park, had 1 successful molt on May 15 and still have much to learn. I have never posted any thing on a forum before, so I am still learning how to use this site.
Welcome to the Mantidforum!!

Hello likebugs! welcome!
laugh.gif

Thanks for the welcome. There is alot of information here, I did not know anyone else who liked to keep insects, besides my daughter and I. It is nice to know that there are others out there.

Welcome. You are in a great place for mantids.

Hello all. I was offline for a while cause I couldn't get Internet services in my area of the woods.

However, I never left the hobby and still have a couple of mantids and other Arthropoda.

It seems like It will take a while to catch up on things around here, but I would like to greet all of the new and older members while I read up.

Goodness!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am sure that I probably should have made a new thread about my return, but I thought that my old thread was short enough. Lol!

Now that I am once more active, I hope to meet some of the newer members and post with the ones that I have already known as well. ; )