Hello from S Florida

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tamarin

Reaction score
Just a hello...I am a creature lover that works with many exotics and I have a thing for bugs so here I am to learn a few things....Chris

Wow,,thanks for being so friendly,,,Have kept a few mantids, roaches, and arachnids in the past,,,just getting back into it again. I live on a ranch and raise mostly primates,,,over 100 monkeys and even more birds. A friend that is very well versed in mantids has been guiding me to the spp that he feels I will like.....how is everyone??? Chris (Pic is a baby owl monkey that was born a few months back)

Wow,,thanks for being so friendly,,,Have kept a few mantids, roaches, and arachnids in the past,,,just getting back into it again. I live on a ranch and raise mostly primates,,,over 100 monkeys and even more birds. A friend that is very well versed in mantids has been guiding me to the spp that he feels I will like.....how is everyone??? Chris (Pic is a baby owl monkey that was born a few months back)
Wow! Do you have lemurs? I want to breed parrots, finches and other birds on a farm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes,,,I have several pairs of ringtailed lemurs,,,,can be agressive but have the coolest vocalizations,,,and a pair of black and white ruffed lemurs,,,got to be one of the LOUDEST primates. I have a large group of kinkajous,,,they are a procyonid,,,not a primate, but look rather lemur like but so much more mellow......What mantid nymphs does anyone have avaliable??? Chris

Welcome! Check the classifieds, there have been a few nymphs on there lately. Your place sounds even more interesting and chaotic than mine! (I have 2 horses, 3 dogs, 4 cats, 1 Senegal parrot, and at the moment, 12 mantids... and it's 25 minutes to food time and counting, some less patiently than others).

Welcome from Seattle.

Thats pretty cool that you get to interact with primates! You should share some pics, kinkajous are cool.

Latest posts