Hello from Southern California!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

itzjustjeff

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

New to praying mantises and excited to learn as much as I can about them! It all started yesterday when I went to my friend's house to study for our term exams. I saw his setup and I haven't stopped reading about mantis care ever since. It's been about six hours since I last picked up my notes to study...which is bad, I know.

I also breed Crystal Red Shrimp and keep planted tanks; it might be totally unrelated but I figured I'd throw that out there to see if there is anyone else interested.

Thanks and I hope to hear from everyone!

P.S I suggest that you contact Trans-Am as he is in So-Cal as well. Local connections are always good and he is a great guy!

Welcome from cold and soon to be snowy MI.

So many member from Socal I can't even count them all?!?! LOL

If you want any nymphs to raise, I have several species that are great for beginners. Of course it would be better to wait after our finals are over with.

If you want any nymphs to raise, I have several species that are great for beginners. Of course it would be better to wait after our finals are over with.
Thanks Trans-Am; I'll definitely get in contact with you soon.

Welcome from Minnesota.

Ha I appreciate it Tammy. I couldnt wait for a response so I went on my own search to find this place.

I see you found this forum. I was about to answer your question on the UK Forum.

WELCOME!

I am also from So. Cal. but I am in Orange County not L.A.

addicting hobby, but fun and so far very straightforward and lots of advise & experience available here!!!!!!

Latest posts