Hello from Texas!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sageren

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Annie and I'm currently living in Fort Worth, TX. I'm a portrait artist (mostly pet portraits) but I was originally a conservation biology/entomology major (and I miss field biology!) I'm a newbie and I'm excited to get into mantis keeping. It seems like a great way to keep in touch with my passion for observing the natural world. I have four L4 P. paradoxa nymphs on the way and the info/caresheets on this forum have been such a great help! Feel free to leave tips or pointers :)

Hi Annie, welcome!  I just raised my first ghosts to adult and they are a really cool and easy species.  My tip...take lots of pictures of them!  You could even look into a cheap clip-on macro lens for smartphones to take closeup pictures.  It's awesome to see their faces up close like that.

Hi Annie, welcome!  I just raised my first ghosts to adult and they are a really cool and easy species.  My tip...take lots of pictures of them!  You could even look into a cheap clip-on macro lens for smartphones to take closeup pictures.  It's awesome to see their faces up close like that.
Thank you!! That's a great idea, I'll look into getting one. It'd sure make taking good photos much easier, especially when they're little! 

Hello Annie and welcome to the forum
welcome6.gif

Ghosts are great, I've had several through the years. As you already found the caresheets you are good to go. Just ask any questions if they arise, and have fun. :D

Latest posts