Hello, I'm Granny been here a few weeks :)

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Granny's Mantis Mayhem

Reaction score
Hello, I'm Granny from Granny's Mantis Mayhem, I currently live in Nevada. I'm over forty-five and I'm a grandma. I recently started rasing mantis in January of this year 2019.

At this time I have five species and working towards collecting many more. I started this hobby due to my oldest granddaughters interest (we do this as a family) and loved it so much I decided to become a serious hobbyist. You can normally find me hanging out on FB, either on my page or in the Mantis Keepers Group

In addition to Mantis we have,  3 dogs, a cat, and two tarantulas if kids count then we can add three beautiful grandbabies we are raising ages 6,8 & 10.

Looking forward to being here :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the forum! Your site is neat. I'm working on setting up my own on wix.com so I might PM you with some questions if you don't mind.

- MantisGirl13

Hello & Thank you, Wix is very fun to play with :)  I build sites for business & personal use so sites like Wix and Squarespace are always fun and easy to make :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts