Hello, Lost All My Feeder Sites

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

d17oug18

Reaction score
I had to reformat my computer and forgot to save the websites, now i have no idea what the sites where and wondering if any of you can put here all the feeder sites in the US here. Hope this topic helps others too.

lol. Just type, 'let me google that for you' in google.

im going to do that for everyone now lol, that was the awesomest coolest thing, it made me feel dumb but damn it all if i was impressed enough not to care lol

im going to do that for everyone now lol, that was the awesomest coolest thing, it made me feel dumb but damn it all if i was impressed enough not to care lol
I love using it when someone asks a question like yours. I hope nobody ever takes it personal.

Wish I could take credit for it but I saw it used on another site. It is the perfect smart *** reply.

I TOTALLY agree lol, i used it on my best friend just becuase i wanted to be an ###### about a simple question. I think this google thing is going to grow rapidly now because after a rather horid beat down he wanted to use it himself lol. i still click it now just to make myself laugh and call rick a jack@ss in my mind lol, gotta love sarcasm!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts