Hello Mantid Forum!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InsectRemedy

Reaction score
Hello I am longtime lurker recent member of this forum. Based out of New York I have always had a passion for Biology in general including Entomology and have several fond memories of visiting the Butterfly Conservatory in my youth up in Toronto. I spend my days working in IT, and explore my other interests during off hours. I look forward to learning from the expertise of the veteran breeders of this forum and hope to contribute to its shared knowledge base. 

Hello I am longtime lurker recent member of this forum. Based out of New York I have always had a passion for Biology in general including Entomology and have several fond memories of visiting the Butterfly Conservatory in my youth up in Toronto. I spend my days working in IT, and explore my other interests during off hours. I look forward to learning from the expertise of the veteran breeders of this forum and hope to contribute to its shared knowledge base. 

@InsectRemedy ... Welcome to the forum!

👊😎

Ahhhh. The butterfly conservatory at Niagara Falls. Fond memories as well.

Here is my oldest son (now 9 yo!) during our last visit. Time to get up there again soon!

Cam%20Butterfly.jpg

Hello... welcome... lurking is no fun... you need to jump in with both feet..lol Mantis are like potato chips.. can't have just one!

Latest posts