Hello! New England beekeeper/new mantid keeper here

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drotski

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to mantids, and I currently have 5 Chinese ooths incubating (most are planned for the garden, I plan to keep 10-20). I have experience with breeding rabbits, SW corals, FW angels, crickets and roaches.

I am a beekeeper, currently keeping approximately 17 hives (looking to downsize), in a partnership with my father.

I hope to expand my mantid experience/knowledge soon, and I hope to breed one or two exotic species.

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you the man on the dos equis commercial? The most interesting man in the world..hahaaha....welcome.

Wow, I didn't notice at first how long winded I was...sorry for that, I have reduced it to a more reasonable level.

Wow, I didn't notice at first how long winded I was...sorry for that, I have reduced it to a more reasonable level.
Greetings and welcome to the forum
welcome6.gif
Sounds like I missed a lot from the edit.

No need to worry about the length - the more the better. If people can't bother to read something, they won't read it, so no worries. Just a sad state of affairs when people can't/won't read - makes you wonder about them reading books, magazines, the forum, and so much more.

I don't think Bloodtkr meant you talked to much.. I think he was tired with all you do...

We are all (anyway most of us) are here to talk... some of us more long winded, then others.... especially me!

Bee keeping must be awesome... I love honey... I hear they are really dwindling in numbers... a real shame... I myself am very allergic to them.. but I do feel bad for their decline.

Us old school folks need to ... keep it real... LOL We have bonded over our sense of humor... but sorry for speaking for you, I didn't think I over stepped, it came from the heart...

For those that missed my first post as it was...I simply referenced my other hobbies, SCUBA, flying airplanes, Reef Tanks...

Latest posts