Hello Please Tell me Where I can buy this awesome mantis!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That just hadn't been my experience at all. I looked through the feedback and it is usually organizational stocking issues (website integration) and shipping late. I don't think h is a "scammer." 

That just hadn't been my experience at all. I looked through the feedback and it is usually organizational stocking issues (website integration) and shipping late. I don't think h is a "scammer."  But it doesn't hurt to try and talk to him. To each their own though....

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn. That sucks. Like I said it just hasn't been my experience at all....

Damn. That sucks. Like I said it just hasn't been my experience at all....
Ok I understand but like don't recommend him please. He also shipped stuff to me and I had a very similar experience but we were the lucky ones. His business runs off from the 30% of people that actually get the stuff. This way he gets enough recommendations to continue scamming. Please listen to what other people are saying rather than just ur own experience. Some people keep mantids wrong and say, "But feeding crickets always worked fine for me", or, "i've never had cannabilism problems before it's probably fine." Sometimes we get lucky and need to be weary of others experiences before advertising it. Just a friendly reminder. :)  

Latest posts