Hello world!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm... well...

Being a introduction post I have to ask do you keep mantids or simply looking to get involved as a seller on the forum? As there is no typical introduction such as how or why you keep mantids, your favorite species, or anything at all beyond you are wanting to be a seller here.

Welcome. Anything else you would like to share? What mantids are you currently keeping?

Right now i have a great hatch of D.lobata and they are at l2 stage. I  I also have about 50 Idolomantis dibolica l2 and l3. im attempting to breed some orchids but no luck as of yet. I was on here before but didnt appreciate it and also had some trouble navigating the on this forum. I suppose i should read more and see whats going on because a lot of my friends and acquaintances from Facebook are here. I just came from the reptile expo here in ny and it was wild so crowded but so many interesting things to see

IMG_2675.JPG

IMG_2654.JPG

IMG_2653.JPG

IMG_2594.JPG

Very nice, and Craig welcome to the forum.
welcome.gif

I had a few Deroplatys lobata before and they were awesome pets. That sure is a lot of Idolo's, do you have any luck breeding them? I hope to see you around the forum :D

Welcome welcome! That sure is a lot of Idolos. XD Definitely jealous of the Deroplatys! Even seen you around on FB too. :3

Latest posts