Hello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stone

Reaction score
Hello everyone :) My name is Brandon, I live in the Shenandoah Valley, Virginia . I have been keeping invertebrates and herps (reptiles) for the past 13 years now. I have just recently in the past couple years started into the hobby of mantids. I came along this forum, and found it to be very informative. I hope to learn more about the many species of mantids. I really am very fascinated with these cool alien like creatures.

WavingWelcome.gif

Hey Brandon, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here. :) You'll be a leg up on most mantid newbies from your invert keeping, which has many things in common. ;) It's nice you've decided to branch out! The best to you in your new hobby, and I look forward to seeing you around the forum.

Thanks again for the warm welcomes :) This forum is a great place! I will definitely be sticking around and posting here :) I just hope you all don't mind, I tend to go overboard with photos. Thank you for wishing me the best in this wonderful hobby Katnapper.