Hello!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bitenomnom

Reaction score
Hi, thought I'd stop in and make the obligatory introduction post before I forget. I'm a third year college student studying math and physics, and I live in Nebraska.

I don't own any mantids yet, but I hope to. Trying to learn everything I can first. Right now I think that I would really like to start with a Chinese mantis.

The pets currently I have are a corn snake (named Salvador), two axolotls (Velvet and Saffron), a South American lungfish (Truffles), and a bunch of guppies.

Welcome. Gotta give you credit for studying math. My least favorite subject and I am dealign with a lot of it while working on my Bio degree.

Thank you all! Truth be told, I love a lot of other subjects (couldn't tell you my least favorite), but I just don't have time for all of them. My boyfriend recently completed a biology degree and he can tell me more about fruit flies than I'll ever need to know.

Anyway, when I was younger, insects were my favorite thing in the world, but somehow I got distracted from them up until recently. I'm just itching to get a mantis, but I'm trying to be smart and take my time about it, which, as an inherently compulsive person, I am finding to be quite tough. :lol: That I have held out this long is a feat.

Latest posts