Hello!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mankoriginal

Reaction score
Hey!

I'm Mark Malkowski.

I come from Dearborn, Michigan

My interest in exotic animals started about 3 years ago; when I met one of my best friends who absolutely loves bugs and reptiles. He told me about the site and got me pretty interested in animals; bugs especially.

After knowing him for awhile, I started raising my own animals, mostly crested geckos. Geckos and mantises are my favorite animals ever since I was little. Not sure why, but I still think they are really cool.

I just recently accumulated enough feeder roaches (turkistan roaches) for a self-sustaining colony to feed off to my geckos, but they are reproducing more than the geckos eat, so I'm thinking of getting my next favorite animal that can eat them! I caught some Chinese mantids and had some fun raising them, but I'm starting to look for more exotic species.

My other interests/activities are Super Smash bros Melee, basketball, philosophical pursuits, and college.

Thanks for reading!

Hey welcome dude :D I think youll find theres plenty of mantids here to sustain your desire :p

Nice! I really had to fight hard not to buy some Cresties when they were on sale for half price at Petco the other week. I love those little things.

Welcome!

Latest posts