Hello!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TLINFX

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Schaar, I have been here before but I lost my old account so I'm starting again. I have been keeping mantises for a few years now, but I have only kept Chinese mantises and a few Carolina mantises and after a year or two of no mantises I am trying to get back into it. Right now I am attempting to making a contained outdoor ecosystem of sorts to keep local mantises in in the future (my family is not keen on having any kind of bug in the house), which is different than what I have done in the past, but in the small amount of time I have been working on it it has been a fun challenge! I can't wait to get back into things and get to know everyone again ^^

Welcome. 

Do you recall your old username? We may be able to get you back in. 

Greetings Schaar , what location are you building the out door habitat .?... S
If you mean just the type of environment, I've started setting up near the edge of a section of woods near my house. It's not optimal, but my only other option would be an open field under power lines where it would be more likely for someone to disturb it. If all goes well, I will be able to have a mini-ecosystem inside the habitat, essentially separate from the woods ecosystem.

If you mean geographic location, I am in Maryland ^^

Latest posts