Hello

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cfreidsma

Reaction score
Hi,

I have been reading and browsing this site for quite a while now. I had an account a while back, but a recent name change made the username a bit awkward. I figured it would just be better if I had a new username. 

I have kept a few different mantid species like Chinese and double shield. My most recent was the double shield, and I got it at a reptile show. 

Most of my inverts are tarantulas and scorpions. Tarantulas are L. parahybana, chaco golden knee, P. irminia, G. rosea, B. albopilosum, assorted other species of tarantulas. Beetle wise I have spider beetles and assorted darkling beetle species. Scorpions are Asian forest scorpions, and tricolor burrowing scorpion. Along with the four Kenyan sand boas. Pretty much anything that doesn't upset my allergies is safe :)

Hi, I'm Maxwell Daigle, as my username suggests. I have one golden mantis nymph called Ravenclaw. I am pretty smart on the subject of praying mantises. If I can keep my current mantis alive, I am getting another one! :lol:

Latest posts