Hello!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kittennyx

Reaction score
Hello!  I am fairly new to Mantis keeping and am excited to see I will be receiving my first Mantis since I was a child this week!  When I was a kid I had two Mantids both of which I caught outside.  I lived in a rural area with lots of grassy fields and woods so, in addition to catching my pets, I also caught all of their food from the outside (mostly appropriately sized grasshoppers and occasionally flies if I could manage to catch them)  as well so the whole buying their food will be a new endeavor for me.  I loved learning about them and caring for them and decided to take the leap and get myself into the hobby as an adult.  Looking forward to learning more from all of you and seeing all of your lovely babies!

Welcome to the forum! Many of us , including me, started in the hobby with a Chinese mantis. Have fun with it! What instar is it?

- MantisGirl13

Welcome 😀 I am very new to the hobby, have 2 mantises now and loving it. Youll enjoy this forum, great people here 👍

Almost forgot to post a picture!

8A3C0284-A664-4BB6-B2FE-9FA6C5E15585.jpeg

Latest posts