HELP!!!! NO FOOD AVALIABLE!!!!!

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MingMing

Reaction score
I dont think Id ever been this stressed out... 3 oothecas hatched today... one is done hatching, but 2 oothecas of sphodromantis lineola are hatching since 1 pm today and so far I have around 80 nymphs :S and I got no food Im stressed out, Last week I tried for 5 days to recolect flies, i bought the kit for the fly farm and everything and nothing worked... then, I called this pet shop called +kota (mascota that means pet in spanish) and well they were supossed to get living food today... (they only get living food twice a month) and they only have ONE bottle with 70-80 mini crickets... :S and a friend MIGHT send me some of the flies that dont fly but im getting them on monday....

I got no clue what to feed them Phill gave me the "tip" of putting some stuff with bread and vinagre and then another one with banana outside the house with a light and then just waitting until tomorrow....

what im trying to say is.... if anyone wants to be rich sell living insects in Mexico!.... noone else does :(

Any advice on what to feed them?

yep... there are giant buggs here... non normal sized that might look eatable :S I live in the middle of the jungle and there are no normal insects :(

Latest posts