• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Mantidforum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

help?

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure! I can give you a mantis for the the low, low price of Priority shipping. Of course with Priority shipping live arrival is not guaranteed!

Well, i guess that we can stretch a little for an avid Pantera fan. If you don't mind telling us what grade you will be going into after the summer break, I'll talk to Paul and we'll get you fixed up.

Well, i guess that we can stretch a little for an avid Pantera fan. If you don't mind telling us what grade you will be going into after the summer break, I'll talk to Paul and we'll get you fixed up.
well im going to be in 8th grde my brother just graduated from highschool and he said he want me to try to make it to the toop ten percent wich i guess should be possible for me :D

Don't judge to harshly Phil, I myself back in the day loved a good Pantera jammy jam, metal may sound bad( and devilish, but it's not at it's root's, YES it has root's) to the untrained ear but it mostly is a warning of something their dad told them long ago and then it gets resaid hard and heavy, I love good clean heavy metal!!! :punk:

Like anti Vietnam war type stuff and all things that our government screwed up through the year's, I just love the guitars mostly( give them credit for playing a real instrument, not like today's fluff),lol...

Last edited by a moderator:
Give me GaGa, or nothing at all!
laugh.gif

Ga-Ga would give up a year's salary to be as big as Rob Zombie, or my old favorite Slayer "Angel of Death" look it up on you tube, studio version or live if you want( keep in mind this is way before Metallic was born)? Anti Hitler in this one, Best guitar lick ever!!! I'll say no more...

Last edited by a moderator: