Here are pics of his behavior

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luki12007

Reaction score
Here is Luki On his head, Beeni like this for two days

PICT0728.JPG

PICT0727.JPG

Yeah - he's pretty crippled all right. He's an adult, so he won't molt anymore. Unless you want to hand feed or help him get food, he most likely won't be able to catch prey himself.

Yeah - he's pretty crippled all right. He's an adult, so he won't molt anymore. Unless you want to hand feed or help him get food, he most likely won't be able to catch prey himself.
is there anything i can do to get him back to his old self, This was the first time he got thos bog wings, He was well fedd, did I do somethiing wrong?

its hard to say whether you did anything wrong when we dont know what you did (container, humidity, food, temp etc) but IF you did do something wrong, judging from the photos it is liekly either low humidity making the moult difficult, or maybe lack of space? but its impossible to tell without knowing what conditions he was kept under. also, there is nothing you can do to now "fix" him, he is stuck like that until death, sorry :(

u must have eyes like superwoman mantida..i couldn't see much..the pics where to bad.

Latest posts