Heres my leopard geckos

Mantidforum

Help Support Mantidforum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyguylal

Reaction score
One is a super hypo tangerine carrot tail baldy. The others a normal. The SHTCTB is in a 15 gallon tank and the others in a 20 long. Tiles as substrate.

100_1417-1.jpg

100_1424.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice coloration on the first one! I was going to get one but it was to much work when i found out about the powder and stuff. So i get myself a crested gecko!!! Which i love him to death!!

cresteds are great. They still need some powder on the food though. Like some calcium D3 to prevent MBD.

With mine i feed him the occasional banana for some balance and vitamins. Your saying crested geckos still need calcium powder? Could i feed him milk or somthing haha?

With mine i feed him the occasional banana for some balance and vitamins. Your saying crested geckos still need calcium powder? Could i feed him milk or somthing haha?
You can also use CGD. CGD. Plus the occasonal cricket or silk worm once and a while. Repticzone.com has some good reptile people

I have some leucistics and tangerines and hypos and normal/designers. I love these guys.